Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Can Count to Twenty?

Welcome to our first posting. Posts might be slow for awhile while we figure out how to use this blog. You would think that someone who is trying to start a home automation company would be slightly more savvy with blogs and such, but I still cannot figure out how to use myspace. I keep saying that I'm going to hire a teenager to teach me how to use it. Hopefully this is not a preview of my ineptitude for the future. I hate to think that I'll be one of those parents that does not have a clue about what my kids are into. Well at least for now I have a leg up on Samantha. Here's a video of her counting to 20(well sort of).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to leave my cute post once before, but I'll see if it takes this time!!!

SOOOOO cute! Make her do it again!
Aunt Katie & Uncle Adam

Rachel Olimb said...

That is so great! She sure knows how to build up the suspense, ha! That was some intense concentration too. Way to go, Sammers!