I was sooooo going to ask you today when I come over if you wanted to get together and make tutu's..... how funny Sammie just got one! : )
She's so cute with her shovel. This will certainly be one of those pictures I remember.
Gotta love a girl who's not afraid to get dirty! Keep us posted on how the garden grows. : )
Ahhhh, she's SO cute! What did you plant back there? Looks like a great way to enjoy the cooler weather!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was sooooo going to ask you today when I come over if you wanted to get together and make tutu's..... how funny Sammie just got one! : )
She's so cute with her shovel. This will certainly be one of those pictures I remember.
Gotta love a girl who's not afraid to get dirty! Keep us posted on how the garden grows. : )
Ahhhh, she's SO cute! What did you plant back there? Looks like a great way to enjoy the cooler weather!
Post a Comment