Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Guy

Cole in action...or not! He is still sleeping a lot. Except in the middle of the night. Apparently the middle of the night is playtime. We need to have a family meeting to discuss house rules!!! But I guess if I have to be up in the middle of the night, I'm glad it's with this precious little boy:)



Happy apple-this used to be my toy when I was little!


We need to work on our "tummy time" rules! I
lay him down to strengthen his neck muscles
and he just falls asleep.


Samantha gave Cole this Pooh and always gives
it to him to "play" with-so cute!


This is Cole's newest habit. He tucks his little
thumbs under his fingers.

3 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

Such a cutie! It is so neat that you still have your Happy Apple. At first glance I thought you had started getting crafty with apples in the middle of the night! Glad he enjoys tummy time. : )

Rachel Olimb said...

I think every child needs one of those Happy Apples! That's so sweet that you still have that.

His little thumb tucked in is too much! I just want to kiss him! We're going to have to get together when we get back, he's getting too big already.

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

He's so cute!!
Post another entry comparing him and Sam, before they get to look too different!!