Once she saw the dress she HAD to try it on, plus I wanted to make sure it fit.
Oh my goodness, the fun that followed! She just stood on front of her mirror and played and played. Jumped, twirled, made faces-it was HILARIOUS!!!! We are definately in the "dress up" phase of our childhood!:)
Thanks for the great costume Nana! We love it. After Halloween-it's going in the dress up chest.




4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! So darn cute!
She's going to be the cutest kid on the block!
Is she having fun or what?!! Truth in advertising tho-I think her costume came from Aunt Katie's stack :))
I don't know if I'm allowed to make comments since "Nana" actually told me about the site, but the pictures are wonderful! Sammie will definitely be an actress (all movies and plays will have her as a princess of course) and Cole WILL be a seafood lover, I'm afraid...what a handsome man he is!!
Aunt Martha
Post a Comment