Ok, so my good friend Susan makes these super cute clips for Sammie. She made us some Valentine clips and of course Sammie wore them today when we got together to play. Well, Susan could not resist and gave my son his first (and hopefully last) makeover!!! Poor thing...we will have to hide these pictures. This is only the beginning for him...he has NO idea what's in store for him-tee hee! He was a good sport though and took it like a man.
What have you done to me???
We love clips...well...Sammie does!
Maura, Sammie and Ana racing racing... surprisingly she won a lot! She may have short, little legs but the girl can run!!!
Thanks Cole for being such a good sport. I still have on my list to dress you up in a pink dress before you turn one. I am thinking this will have to be done while your mommy is out but I'll be sure to take plenty o' pics so she can see all the fun we had. Is Peter ever going to talk you me again???????????
You better watch out Hegarty! No pink dresses for Cole! I'll load Ana up on candy and she'll never sleep again!! You'll be just like the rest of us with children who don't like to go to bed!
Hi Rachel! We'd love to have Asher over for a play date. I must go pick out some 2T dresses for the occassion. : ) Seriously, I think because I have 2 girls it's just "natural" to want to dress up baby boys in pink.
I don't know how I feel about having my boy in a pink dress but I am sure with a sister worse things will happen.....right Peter???? Yes, there are stories there! Teehee! And Susan...there's not much that would cause me to turn down babysitting:)
6 comments:
Thanks Cole for being such a good sport. I still have on my list to dress you up in a pink dress before you turn one. I am thinking this will have to be done while your mommy is out but I'll be sure to take plenty o' pics so she can see all the fun we had. Is Peter ever going to talk you me again???????????
You better watch out Hegarty! No pink dresses for Cole! I'll load Ana up on candy and she'll never sleep again!! You'll be just like the rest of us with children who don't like to go to bed!
So I am baby sitting him next week right? xoxo
Susan, I'm going to have to side with Peter on this one. It's just wrong. Very wrong. :).
Hi Rachel! We'd love to have Asher over for a play date. I must go pick out some 2T dresses for the occassion. : ) Seriously, I think because I have 2 girls it's just "natural" to want to dress up baby boys in pink.
I don't know how I feel about having my boy in a pink dress but I am sure with a sister worse things will happen.....right Peter???? Yes, there are stories there! Teehee!
And Susan...there's not much that would cause me to turn down babysitting:)
Post a Comment