Monday, January 5, 2009

My first haircut!

Today was the day...Samantha had her first haircut. It has been a long time coming...her hair was getting too long.
We went to SnipIts....I highly recommend this place! We walked in and she got a wrist band credit card to put in the "prize machine" , a sucker, and a movie to watch.
I wish my haricuts were this fun!
She kept saying, "Mommy, you're right...this IS fun"! So precious! She even got a pretty, pink bow. She put her "credit card" in the prize machine when we were done and it spit out some stickers...pretty hilarious!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

She looks beautiful as always!

Hegarty Family said...

I love it! She looks great! glad the experience was a good one. Now I realy feel the pressure to get Ana moved out of her crib... NOT! :)

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow, that was a big step for you too, Mommy! I love how serious and unsure she looks with her wet hair, hee hee. You look even cuter, Sammie!