We broke out the sticker box and made a sticker poster for daddy. What could be more fun than dumping a whole box of stickers out on the floor and then sticking them on the wall (on a paper of course!) I'm all about fun-but let's not get crazy.
Then daddy came home and showed Sammer his "va-nock-u-larz" as she calls them. It was pretty funny seeing her little face smushed up to the lenses. She is very inquisitive and into everything these days...especially if it has anything to do with daddy! She is definately a daddy's girl (which is fine with us:)

2 comments:
How fun! You probably loved the break from all the regular toys too, ha! I bet daddy loved his new poster :).
I love the seriousness of the sticker business! I am motivated to get as organized as you... a box labled "stickers", why can't I think of these things???
Post a Comment