Sunday, February 8, 2009

A fun morning

Saturday morning one of Sammie's BFF's Maura came over to play. It was a beautiful morning so the girls got to have art-o-rama out back. I set out playdough, paper and markers, the easel and chalk.
It was so fun watching them play together. The morning started with some playdough fun, then they wrote stories-haha, then it was snack time-goldfish of course, and we ended the morning by the girls decorating a stone for Peter's upcoming garden with some chalk. (Sammie was pretty peeved today to see that the rain had washed away all their hard work--another life lesson on the books....rain washes things away...now we know!)
Samantha really loves her friends and she talkes about them all the time. Maura hadn't been gone 2 minutes and Sammer said to me, "Mommy I really miss my friend Maura". It's touching to see such care so young.











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel Olimb said...

I want to read their stories! That's so adorable!