We had a little tea party yesterday for her with her 2 BFF's, Ana and Maura. They enjoyed tea sandwiches, making tiaras, decorating cookies and running around with their baloons. It was such a nice time.
Cole pretty much slept through the whole thing but was happy to wake up to a house full of girls!
Happy Birthday big girl--we love you SO much.
Sammie's 3 month baby picture!!!
We love you!
6 comments:
You're not too bad yourself Miss Organized! I am going to add some more pics soon I hope. It's been a fun and exhausting few days! : ) Birthday... done in a few short hours!
Happy Birthday, Sammers!
Asher has the same tent! He loves it.
Happy Happy Day Sammie Jo!! We love you!
Wish Ms. Sammie the Happiest of birthdays from us and tell her we love her very very much!
We were in Sedona today and I know its to late to call now :)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Sammie!!!!!
We'll share a little birthday treat in your honor the next time we see you. Tell your mom to schedule us for a playdate sometime soon :).
Wow 3! Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment