Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nana's here

Yesterday Nana flew in and we picked her up at the airport. So exciting...Sammie loves going to the airport to see the planes and was very excited to see her Nana. It's great-like a new BFF in the house. "Nana-play with me, Nana-take me potty, Nana-help me get dressed"etc! She even told me, "Mommy, I don't want you to play with us-you go rest on the couch." I told her I had been waiting 3 years to hear those words-ha!
Cole wasn't feeling too good yesterday (those darn teeth)-hence no pictures of him. Hopefully today he's more himself.
It'll be a fun week:)


Nana daisy!

We played in the playhouse-Nana even climbed in!

We wrote stories-thanks for the new paper Nana.

And we played in the tent-Sammie refused a smile!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Looks like fun!!! Did Sammie get her ears pierced??

meagansouth said...

No-they're stick ons...remember those from when you were little? She loves them...it's pretty hilarious!

Hegarty Family said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time! Hope that Cole is feeling better today. Have fun this week.

Rachel Olimb said...

I thought the same thing about her ears? I was thinking, surely Megs would have put up a post about that :)!

Looks like Sammie is having a fantastically fun week!