Friday, March 6, 2009

What's up cuz?

Today our cousin Maddy came over for a visit. We love Maddy-she is super cute and lots of fun to play with:) We had a picnic in the backyard and played. It was all fine until Samantha realized that Maddy was touching her stuff!! It's a good lesson that Sammie needs to learn...over and over!
Thanks for coming over Courtney and Maddy:)


I love how she looks really concerned!
As long as I have my spoon to
chew on I am happy!!!

What's better than blueberries,
bananas and couscous?!
The girls are too busy chatting
to pay attention to the camera!
Cole LOVES to be outside.

2 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

Cute cousin pics! Glad you mentioned Cole had a spoon... I thought it was a hot dog! : )

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

So much fun!!! Thanks for having us over : ) I'm going to have the same blog on my page soon.