Friday, April 24, 2009

Boys night

Today Peter was in California all day and my friend Mary's husband Brian was away all day too so I told her to come over with Tyler so we could be single moms together:) We had both had a long day and it was nice to just be with another adult!
The boys actually kind of played together-it was sweet.
Then, we put them in the tub. This was Tyler's first friend bath and although it had a rocky start-it was recovered. Then the kids got to hang out together in jammies. We tried so hard to get a picture but they were too busy--they're still cute though:) Thanks for coming over Tyler, let's do it again soon!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hegarty Family said...

I wonder if in the 2nd picture Cole is upset because he doesn't like the mowhawk? Come on mom, he's a clip dude. Ahem. I have some new ones to give you on Tuesday.