Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Haircut

So we decided it was long past time to give Cole a haircut. He has these cute little ears that you couldn't see because his hair was so long! So Daddy bought some trimmers and we did it at home. It helped that Sammie was swinging and making Cole laugh. She is so helpful!! He did really good. Ok-so it's not even but it WAS our first time cutting hair. I promise I'll get better Cole. You are so handsome little guy:)




4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Love the new do!!!

Hegarty Family said...

Dear Cole,

You look so very handsome and so mature with your new haircut! You are growing up so fast sweet boy. Thank your mommy and daddy for leaving me just enough hair for a clip! xoxo

Rachel Olimb said...

He's such a good boy to sit still for you guys! I think you did a great job! I don't think there is anything you could have done to take away from how beautiful he is!

Anonymous said...

Very brave. I think we would have screwed up royally!