Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring has sprung

Today Maura, Maggie and Ana came over to dye Easter eggs. It was quite the party! The girls did such a good job with their eggs. Afterwards we had lunch and some playing...or shall I say Sammie bossing her friends around. Seriously, we need to work on this or we are going to be lonely pretty soon!
Happy Easter!

So excited for her friends to arrive.
Surprise-it's pink!
Good job!
Our secret message eggs.

All the stickers used....on ONE egg!!!
Say bunny!
Friends are the best.
Cole and his girl Maggie.
Easter what?
Party's over!

3 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

Samantha will never be lonely. I'd trade the whining for bossy. Today was fun, thank you so much. Thank you to Cole for being such a good sport with the clip and bunny ears. : )

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I love the blue sparkle bunny ears!!! Looks like a fun day!

Rachel Olimb said...

Cole was definitely a good sport with those bunny ears, ha! Totally worth it though :).