Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Night of Firsts

Tonight Cole decided to step it up a notch and have some firsts. Of course there are no pictures-sorry. (We'll work on that.) D
uring his bath he grabbed the side and pulled himself up to stand. That's a first. He has been trying to get all the way up for quite some time now and I guess the bath was just the right heiight. I couldn't believe it...and he did it twice!
Then, after his bath he was laying in his towel and I kept saying, "where is Cole?" and he would pull his towel over his face and laugh. Then pull it down and I'd say "there he is" and he'd laugh some more. He did this about 20 times so I know it wasn't a fluke! I will try to get this in film.

1 comment:

Rachel Olimb said...

What a productive day! So funny that he would pick the slippery bath to stand up - what a little dare devil :).