Monday, June 22, 2009

BBQ with the Olimbs

Yesterday we invited our good friends, the Olimbs, over for an afternoon BBQ. Sammie and Cole had a blast playing with their little guy Asher. They played in the pool, in the living room, in Sammie's room. They tore the house up and had fun--what kids are supposed to do! I think the best part was right as they were trying to leave Asher and Sammie decided to have a little wrestling match on the couch. It was quite entertaining!
The food was yummy, Rachel that briee bread bowl really is going on my new faves list! And Peter grilled up some buffalo ribeyes. I am still full!
Thanks Olimbs for a great afternoon. Jeremy-Asher is so blessed to have a dad like you!

Asher and Sammie-check out that hair!!!

Checkin in with his bud.

Cole's newest talent..the flute.

I think Asher is going to be a drummer?!
Cole, Sammie and Asher sitting so nicely for a picture!
I love this one-it looks like Sammie is praying-ha!

Daddy and Sammie ending the night with a run through
the sprinklers and a father daughter talk on the patio. Not
that great of a picture, but it was a sweet moment.

2 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Love the topless drummer picture of Asher. Way to get all those squirmy kids to sit still!

Rachel Olimb said...

Such a wonderful afternoon! The wrestling was definitely a highlight! I'll be sending you some pics tonight. Thanks for inviting us over for a delish meal, and to tear up your house! You guys are really the best hosts.