Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another fun visit with Nana

Nana came out to visit and celebrate Cole's first birthday. It was a fun visit, in spite of the fact that most of her visit the kids were sick. Nana was a trooper though and a great help. The kids got better and Peter and I even got to go on a date last night! The kids had a blast and were very good for her:)
We miss you Nana. Sammie said on the car ride home from the airport, "Mommy, I miss Nana already". Ugh, tear my heart out! So cute.
See you in November Nana. We love you!

Wrangling kiddos on the couch!

Reading, yes that's a Kendall (sp?) Sammie could
operate it by the end of the week!!!

Look how big he is!

Nana and her band. Yesterday there
was a concert...everyone had an
instrument and marched around the
house! It was quite the scene.

3 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

So glad that you all had a nice visit! Nanas are the best. Is Sammie over "traditional" books now? : )

meagansouth said...

I hope not...we have so many! I wouldn't be surprised if the Kindall was on her list for Santa this year though! Ha!

Rachel Olimb said...

It was nice seeing you Nana!