Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In our Vakinis

This morning Ana came over to hang. The girls put on their "vakinis" as Sammie calls them and had a blast.
I, of course, put them to work. They washed off all of our outside play equipment. They didn't know it was work-they were just playing with the hose. They played in the pool, on the slide, in the mud puddles they created. It was great. A perfectly fun morning.
I love this age-they are so sweet to eachother. After they were done and were sitting on the patio having their snack, Sammie turned to Ana and said, "Ana I love you" and And said, "I love you too Sammer". Melt my heart:):)




3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

So SWEET!! Love Sammie's swimmie!

Unknown said...

Great pics as usual! I love the vakinis. Thanks for having her!

Rachel Olimb said...

They are such great friends! I can just hear the squeals coming from these pictures!