Just not tired...
Today Cole slept in. He had a great night's sleep and woke up happy. Then, it was time for a nap. He wasn't having it. I tried at 11:00. I tried at 12:00. Finally I left him in there and he threw out all of his toys and pacis and fell asleep sitting up (sort of) in his crib! This just cracks me up-leaning up against the side like it's a recliner! Such a man.
4 comments:
Adorable!! I hope you didn't try and move him... : )
You know I did! I picked him up and put him back down. I was worried that if he moved he'd hit his face on the bars. Thankfully he went right back to sleep...only for an hour but hey-I'll take what I can get.
All that is missing from this picture is the remote and possibly his hand down his diaper. :)
What a man pose, ha! So glad he finally took a little nap for you!
Post a Comment