We couldn't tease the kids with a 5 minute playdate so we came back to the house to play. The girls were kind of stir crazy and Melissa and I remembered that Clifford was going to be at Tempe Marketplace Barnes and Noble. So we packed them all back into the cars and headed out. It was still pouring! Luckily the rain let up right as we pulled into the parking lot!
Sammie was talking a big talk about how excited she was to see Clifford and how she wanted him to take her for a ride--ha!!! When he walked in she hid behind me and wouldn't even go give him a high 5! I don't blame her...most of the kids were the same. Big, stuffed people animals freak me out a little too! We stayed for storytime and headed back home for a lazy rainy day.
This is the 1 shot I got at the park!
Clifford the Big Red Dog!
Storytime. Sammie loves the green chairs at B&N.
Waving to Clifford:)
2 comments:
Who would think that a park date would get rained out. That stinks that you got completely unloaded for 5 minutes! I am cracking up at the Barnes and Noble lady... again! Clifford came prepared.
Was Sammie her special story time helper, or do all the kids get their own chairs?! She looks like she's really enjoying story time, despite the traumatic Clifford encounter :).
Post a Comment