Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!

Nana has been here all week for a fun visit.
Today was her birthday. We made birthday pancakes, we all took a nap (wah hoo) and had a nice dinner with birthday brownies that Sammie helped make. It was a lovely day...and week.
Thanks for coming out Nana! We always love your visits. Plus, who doesn't love Christmas in November? I think every family should have that!
Love you~


Literally, 5 minutes into the visit....
"Nana, will you paint with me?"

Cole was happy to see his Nana too!

Playin at the park.

We went to Encanto park...it was closed,
but we played on the playground.

Looking at the geese...or swans
as Sammie called them.

Nana got Sammie a scooter for early Christmas.
She loves it, and is pretty good at it!

Sammie painted a flag at school and it was hanging in
front of her school. So we went down today and took
a picture in front of it. Hers is the one over her head!

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Well, I definitely need to see some more pictures of Sammie and that scooter! She has the matching helmet and everything! Wow, that's so cute. I bet it makes her so happy :). What's up with Encanto park being closed?! So glad you had a great time with Nana!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Looks like your Mom had a great trip out!! I love how Sammie always has sunglasses on/in her hands. Little princess. Cole. I could eat him!