This morning in Sammie's preschool class it was Gingerbread house day! Moms and Dads were invited to come help so I got to go with her! At first she wasn't sure about getting all messy, but once she tasted what was making her messy, she was in! It was really fun watching all the kids build. They all have such great, and different, ideas! Sammie's house has a wall of teddy grahams guarding the house, a lake with bears swimming (complete with beach ball), a tree and bushes with holly berries! It was such a fun morning.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! It'll be even more fun for her and Cole to eat! Yummy!
Wow! Very impressive Sammer. : )
How fun! Love love love the swimming bears.
I LOVE THIS!! I love that Sammie was worried about getting messy, what a cutie! She did such a great job, and how fun for you to be there with her!
Post a Comment