Another great Christmas is on the books. Other than Sammie having a horrible stomach bug on Christmas Eve, we had a great holiday this year. We just stayed home and family came and celebrated with us. We had fun opening presents ALL day:) We hope you all enjoyed the day...and are recovering from all of the excitement!
Early morning loot. It was a sporty Christmas for Cole. Aunt Tracy, Cole and Grammie cookin.
Merry Christmas, Souths!! I love your family picture, that probably too some coordination, but totally worth it for memories sake :). So happy that Sammie was feeling better in the nick of time!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great day! Zoe takes an awesome picture. Maybe I should reconsider?
Merry Christmas, Souths!! I love your family picture, that probably too some coordination, but totally worth it for memories sake :). So happy that Sammie was feeling better in the nick of time!
I love all of the princess stickers floating around!
Post a Comment