Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Puddle jumpers

So this week we are supposed to have rain all week. Late this afternoon we had our first downpour. Samantha and Cole sat and looked out the window for probably about 30 minutes. They were just waiting for the rain to stop so they could find a rainbow and jump in puddles.
Nana got Sammie some rain boots a while ago and she has just been itching to use them:) Today she got her chance. It was so fun...except there weren't really any big puddles. Maybe tomorrow we'll have bigger puddles to blog:)


For all our VA fans--see--we DO have storms in AZ!

Look-a baby puddle!

"I'm on it!"

So he can't jump yet, it's more of a stomp!

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

So much fun!! I can't wait until my two are having so much fun together. : ) Love the wellies, good pick Nana!

Hegarty Family said...

Love the pic of Sammer getting some air!

Rachel Olimb said...

You're so fun to brave the weather and let your kids enjoy it! Love the pictures, so nice to see some different weather. I cannot believe it's rainy again today!