Samantha absolutely loved it. Once she got used to walking around in all that gear she had a blast. Cole, not so much. He mostly liked watching what was going on. He went down the sled a few times but cried a lot. Poor thing had no idea what was going on!
Samantha was a very busy girl, sledding, snow ball fights, making snow angels, and of course building the snow queen. And yes, we brought the tiara and neclace from home (Susan!) She was the most beautiful snow queen I've ever seen--the only one I have ever seen but hey-it counts.
I think Grandma and Grandpa had a great time watching the kids frolic and play. It was just a really great day.
My favorite memory of the day...on the way home I asked Samantha what her favorite part was and she said (very sleepily) ,"Everything".
Ready to roll...
"Snowman"
Happy sledders.
Grandpa and Cole.
4 comments:
A fun day for sure!
Looks like so much fun!! The kiddos look so cute bundled up and Cole upset is so funny!! Ha!
You built some great memories! I love all those pictures. Looks like you had a beautifully crisp day for all your wintery activities. That's one cool slide you have with the legs. And, you're such a supportive mom thinking to bring jewelry on top of everything else!
Looks like you had an amazing day!
Post a Comment