Monday, February 15, 2010

Painting the clubhouse

Today was the day that the kids go to paint their new clubhouse/fort/puppet theater that their Daddy fashioned for them. It is the box that our new vanity came in. Samantha is beside herself excited about all of the fun that will be had in this giant box! They have been playing in it everyday-it's great.
Out came the paints and they got to work. Paint, glitter and some sunshine...is there anything better in life? I don't think so.
I should have taken a picture of my bathtub after they got out---proof that I DO let my kids get crazy messy. Sometimes it's necessary!

Yes, he ate some!

Glitter! Yes, my boy loves glitter!

Hard at work.

Making it just right.
Let's do this. Ready to paint.
Before she got really messy.
Pouring glitter into the paint cup.
Happy camper.

4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

You're a fun mom, Meagan! : )

Hegarty Family said...

Look like the kiddos had a blast!

Rachel Olimb said...

I love that picture of Sammie carrying that big, huge paint can, ha! I'm just envisioning the mess, and I'm proud of you :). They look like they had so much fun!

SDS said...

Wow, your blog and your kids are so unbelievably cute and awesome.

I love the little wall of quotes at the side there :) super-cute.

In case you are wondering, I found your blog via LongLiveLocke, the Lost blog. I thought I would share my own Lost blog with you - superduperstream.blogspot.com

It might be something you're interested in, it might not :) I just felt like sharing.

Hope all is well with you and your family :)

- Chris