Monday, March 1, 2010

Birdhouse

As you know, our daughter loves to get out of bed in the middle of the night and come visit us. Well, that had to stop. So we started using a sticker chart and every time she stays in bed through the night she gets a sticker. Once the chart is filled, she gets a prize! I told her that I'd take her to the toy store, but because she is my daughter, she requested Hobby Lobby!!! Here she is with her latest loot. She was SO excited to take her Daddy to HL and get this tiny birdhouse. The things kids will work for.
I have been informed that at the completion of the next sticker chart she wants to get herself a new Barbie--a girl who knows what she wants-ha!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

I love the look of concentration on her face while working with glue! Way to go Sammer!

Rachel Olimb said...

I love charts and rewards! Who wouldn't work hard for fun prizes like those.

I have no idea whether or not this works, but my friend just recommended this clock, so I thought I would share the link with you in case you're interested...
http://www.livelovedream.com/catalog.php?category=11