Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday girl for a day

Today at preschool Sammie had her school party. I got to bring in cookies and read a story to her class. Cole even got to come! He loves her school so it was pretty funny to see him sitting there with all the kiddos.
My favorite memories: seeing Samantha's gigantic smile when I dropped her off this morning and her teacher told her she got to make her crown. And, after cookies the kids went out to the playground where there was a little boy from another class who just fell in love with Cole. He kept telling everyone that Cole was his little brother! His teacher later told me--he has no little brother-ha! So funny.
Happy early birthday Sammer!!!


Sammie in her birthday crown.

New student!

A little quiet time.

Playing on the playground.

3 comments:

Hegarty Family said...

Such a pretty, pretty birthday princess! Do they really sit on pillows to read? I am feeling a little jipped by my preschool experience when I was little! : ) Happy early b-day Sammer!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Happy early birthday Sammie!!! I can't beleive you are going to be 4! I think I held you when you were only 4 days old!

Maddy is trying super hard to say Happy Birthday so we can get it on film for you!

Rachel Olimb said...

That's so neat that they let you and Cole participate in her special day! She is a pretty birthday princess indeed!