Monday, April 5, 2010

The Hegarty hunt

Our good friends, the Hegartys, were so kind to invite us over yesterday afternoon for dinner, another hunt and some fun. The kids had a blast hunting eggs in their HUGE yard. And, apparently the Easter bunny really loves them because he brought a LOT of eggs!!!
Then some yummy food and play, play, play!
Thanks Hegartys for the wonderful Easter-you guys are the best!
And when I asked Samantha what her favorite part of the day was as I was tucking her in..."finding eggs with Ana"--so sweet!


Get ready....

Cole was a pro!

Look at me!

Checking out their loot.

Of course there was football.
And a small chat in the wagon.
Wagon rides!!! The night ended with the daddies
pulling the girls around.

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Awww...that looks like such a great time! I love what sweet little friends all your kids are to each other.

Hegarty Family said...

Greatmemories were made! We love you guys!