Later in the day Sammie went with me to get her haircut. I have never taken her with me to my girl Holly before. She loved it. She got her hair washed in the fun sink, sat in the big chair and got her hair blown dry...which they don't do at great clips let me tell you! It was great. She was so patient while I got my hair done..she just sat there and watched, ate some goldfish, colored and mostly just listened in on our conversation. It was a fun girly thing to do together! I can't wait til she's bigger and we can go have spa weekends..why just a day I say?! Ha!
Pic#1:Make a sweet smile.
Pic#2:Make a cute smile.
(I didn't know there was a difference!)
Pic#1:Where are your jammies?
Pic#2:Where's your smile?'
I love how he's holding his smile!!!
3 comments:
Super cute!! How brave you are to let 2 kids wander a store... I can barely handle Mad walking, let alone 2!! I don't know about my kids, but I love getting new jammies for them, too! : )
Love the new do and new jammies! Cole holding his smile is precious. What a sweet boy!
Oh, you are going to have the best spa weekends with Sammers!
I miss those footed jammies, Cole looks so cuddly and cute!
Post a Comment