Today we met up at the park with friends to splash around, dig, swing, slaide, eat and generally just horse around. It was a super fun morning and the kids just ran and ran. The splashpad was not as nbig of a hit as we expected but that's ok. It's fun to have friends:)
Sammie and Ana snacking together. Taking a swig.
Happy girl.
Blocking the water Sauntering over. Tyler. Cole.man.
What park did you guys go to? Doesn't look like there were a ton of people there, and I like that :). Can you believe it's already splash pad season?! Looks like you guys had a great morning!
3 comments:
What park did you guys go to? Doesn't look like there were a ton of people there, and I like that :). Can you believe it's already splash pad season?! Looks like you guys had a great morning!
Wow Rach-you are FAST! I jsut posted this!!! We went to Pecos and it was packed! We'll have to meet up soon to let the kiddos play.
Another great day in the books!
Post a Comment