Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy busy

For Cole's birthday, Peter's aunt gave him a pack of golden books. In the pack was a blank book! It had a little flyer on how to make your own book. Sammie decided right there that she would become an author. So I got a pad of paper and she told me story, that was really good! I wrote the words into the book and she's been working on the pictures. I am so proud!


It's that time for Cole...big boy undies! Tonight was the first fitting and it was maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. He is still not too excited about sitting on the potty but that will come with time. For now he will get prebath underoo time. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

How cute of Sammie! I can't wait to read that book! (Mad has that same skirt!)
Cole looks ADORABLE!!!!! I love a baby booty!!!
(Tell Peter to watch his back!) Ha!

Rachel Olimb said...

I can't wait to read that book too!

Good luck, Cole! Maybe you can come over and teach Asher when you're done :).

Hegarty Family said...

Can't wait to see and hear the book! Cute tush CTrain.