Monday, October 25, 2010

Pinkalicious!

Yesterday Sammie and I had a fun girls day. We started by going to see Pinkalicious at the Valley Youth Theater. For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a children's book about a little girl who loves pink! Sound familiar? It was the first play I've taken her to and she loved it, as did I! We had front row seats! The show was really awesome, kind of made me want to put Sammie into acting-I think she'd love it.
Then we went to AJ's for a cookie. Pulled up a table right next to the big fountain and made a couple wishes with the pennies I had. Then we walked arounf the shopping plaza going in and out of this store and that.
It was a great way to spend a day. Looking forward to many more "girls days" with my Sammer Jammer.

1 comment:

Hegarty Family said...

You two look like twins! : ) Glad that you had such a good time. I am mighty impressed with those front row seats.