The big news of the day though was that Sammer Jammer wore jeans!!!!! She doesn't like jeans, has never wore them and I was pretty sure she never would. Why this bothers me, not sure. But I think it was a battle of the wills more than anything. And Mommy won! That's right. She wore jeans and looked super cute in them, so now, as promised I will be going to Target to buy her a sparkly belt. She saw the belts a while ago and wanted one and I told her she can't have one unless she wears her jeans and now she did.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Zoo
Last week we met up with our cousins at the zoo. It was a gorgeous day. It was a little overcast and cool. Ah-fall in AZ, I love it! The zoo was great. Saw the Koalas-which if you haven't seen them yet are very cute but don't do much other than sleep. Cole got to see his lions (his favorites!) And the kids played forever in the kids area. They love their cousins!
The big news of the day though was that Sammer Jammer wore jeans!!!!! She doesn't like jeans, has never wore them and I was pretty sure she never would. Why this bothers me, not sure. But I think it was a battle of the wills more than anything. And Mommy won! That's right. She wore jeans and looked super cute in them, so now, as promised I will be going to Target to buy her a sparkly belt. She saw the belts a while ago and wanted one and I told her she can't have one unless she wears her jeans and now she did.


The big news of the day though was that Sammer Jammer wore jeans!!!!! She doesn't like jeans, has never wore them and I was pretty sure she never would. Why this bothers me, not sure. But I think it was a battle of the wills more than anything. And Mommy won! That's right. She wore jeans and looked super cute in them, so now, as promised I will be going to Target to buy her a sparkly belt. She saw the belts a while ago and wanted one and I told her she can't have one unless she wears her jeans and now she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment