I wasn't sure how Cole would handle this. Last year he did good, but you never know. To my total surprise he was ecstatic when Santa walked in waving. Cole started waving back saying, "Hi Santa"-adorabe. Then, it was our turn. We discussed the strategy and it was decided that they'd sit together. On the way up Samantha leaned over and whispered to me, "Mommy, I don't think I want to go up there." I told her it'd be fine and to be brave for her brother!:) Cole willingly walked right up and sat with Santa like they were long time pals. Sammie, too, did sit with him but she was a little leary of the whole thing. Can't blame her. It is kind of bizarre. But hey-anything for a cute photo op!
We have their previous years pictures on the mantle and this one is going up too:) On Cole's list: Mickey toys and on Sammie's list: A Barbie house and a pull-string Jessie doll. And knowing that they were VERY good this year:)--I'm pretty sure Santa's got it taken care of:)
2 comments:
Awww! Love the one of them looking at Santa.
So cute!!!
Post a Comment