This year we started our new tradition of a New Year's Day open house. Peter made his yummy tortilla soup, the game was on and there was a fire out back. Although, it was so cold no one really even wanted to go outside. And when we did finally go out it was so smokey from our firepit that I think we may have induced ahzthma in a couple of children!
The kids had fun playing....as seen in Sammie's room!
It was a wonderful way to spend a day-with some of our favorite people:) The food was great, the people were great and we can't wait to see you all again for next year's shabang. And I promise to take WAY more pictures. I guess I was having too much fun and forgot!
Happy New Year everyone.
1 comment:
I have been forgetting to THANK YOU for the balloons! Ana's popped in the middle of the night in our closet. I thought I had been shot! It was a great time, thank you for having us. Here's to 2011!
Post a Comment