This Halloween was so much fun. Cole decided to be a cowboy, complete with horse and all. Samantha was a bride, complete with vail, ring and boquet (which I had to carry!). It was so sweet, Samantha asked who we were going to trick or treat with this year and I said I wasn't sure. She said, "It would be really fun if we went with Grandma and Grandpa again. We have gone with them in years past, and let me tell you-they hand out full sized candy bars on his street!!! So I called my dad and he drove down from Prescott the night before just to be there with the kids. Thanks Grandpa! And of course I didn't get a picture with him-gotta remember to do that next year.
As we were driving to my dad's house Samantha said, "Mommy, this is going to be a fun Halloween. Last year I liked it, but I was kind of scared of those weird costumes. This year I'm not going to be scared because I know they are just costumes." She's growing up so fast!
Trick or treating was great. They yelled Trick or Treat to each house and Thank yous, which made me proud. And I will never forget, as we were walking Cole turned around and said to me, "I like trick or treating!" It was a cute moment.
Another year on the books, can't believe it.
1 comment:
I love all your pumpkins! Nice carving! Samantha as a bride...did you cry :).
Post a Comment