Sunday, December 14, 2008

Operation Birthday

Well, operation sneaky birthday gift was a hit...and no you're not confused. Peter's birthday is Thursday but he got his manly man grill Saturday for logistical reasons:)
He loves it...except that there is "some assembly required" and he's outside right now yelling at it. But from what I know about men (which isn't that much really)-they always yell when putting things together...at least my husband does:) That's why I stay INside:)
Thanks to all who pitched in to give Peter this awesome gift. We'll be having a new year's bbq to break it in.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

That is FANCY!!! Happy BBQ-ing Peter. : )

Hegarty Family said...

One word... WOW!

Rachel Olimb said...

Happy Birthday, Pete! That's one big manly grill!

Peter said...

Thank you any sneaky snakes out there who contributed to this awesome grill! Meagan must be a good listener(or she has a good go to advice person) because the grill has all the features I wanted.