Friday, April 10, 2009

Here he comes

Cole has been working on crawling...finally! He has this little wiggle, scoot, push crawl. Yesterday he figured out that there was something in Sammie's play kitchen. He was opening and shutting the drawers and cabinets. Samantha was a little worried about all of this but she handled it quite well. We are going to have to move the play forks and knives out of the drawer though!!!

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Cole is going to test Samantha!!! I can hear her now!!! Keep it moving Cole, your doing good Buddy! : )

Hegarty Family said...

Yeah Cole! I am so proud of Sammie for keeping her "cool"! Very impressive. It's a whole new world1

Rachel Olimb said...

LOL! I love his little wiggle, scoot, push crawl thingy he's got goin' on. Way to go, buddy! I think he needs a little grill now so he can be like his daddy :).