The new hat of choice is his army hat. It has been hanging on the chair that he sits in to eat. The other morning he was eating his breakfast and when I came back to check on him he had it on. He just sat there with it on his head crooked and ate his eggs. He is turning into quite the little Mr. Personality!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Hatter
Cole is going through this hat phase lately. He wants to try on or wear any hat he an get his hands on. The Easter bunny brought him a firefighter hat last Easter and he found it in one of his toy buckets in his rooms and came waltzing out of his room with it on backwards the other day. It just cracked me up!
The new hat of choice is his army hat. It has been hanging on the chair that he sits in to eat. The other morning he was eating his breakfast and when I came back to check on him he had it on. He just sat there with it on his head crooked and ate his eggs. He is turning into quite the little Mr. Personality!



The new hat of choice is his army hat. It has been hanging on the chair that he sits in to eat. The other morning he was eating his breakfast and when I came back to check on him he had it on. He just sat there with it on his head crooked and ate his eggs. He is turning into quite the little Mr. Personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute!! I love the second picture. : )
I just want to eat him!
Ok, that is really, really cute! That last picture of him...awww...he looks so big and ready to tackle the world!
Post a Comment